Parties, celebrations and groups large and small find a welcoming home in St Michael’s Parish Hall. Newly renovated, this Grade II listed building offers a large and a small hall and a fully-equipped kitchen and is currently home to a variety of sporting, educational and social groups. The building offers access for people with disabilities, baby-changing facilities in both gents’ and ladies’ toilets and each hall has tables and chairs, and wooden flooring suitable for dancing, exercise or children’s activities. The building is available for hire in whole or in part.
- Our small hall seats a maximum of 80 people, and is available for ¬£8.50 per hour. There may be an additional cost for the use of the kitchen to prepare hot drinks etc.
- Our large hall seats a maximum of 100 people, and is available for ¬£12.50 per hour.
- There may be an additional cost for the use of the kitchen to prepare hot drinks etc when the halls are hired.
- The kitchen may be hired for food preparation at a rate of ¬£20 per hour.
- Access for guests in wheelchairs or with impaired mobility is via a safe and secure ramp over the entrance steps.
- There is a limited amount of storage space available.
For bookings and enquiries please contact Mariana Santiago-Mallaburn¬†on email@example.com or 0756 241 8837
Photos of the Parish Hall