St Michael’s runs a number of courses and groups throughout the year. Details of current groups are below.
Back to Basics
16th & 23rd October, 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th November
What do Christians believe? We come to church week by week, but rarely have an opportunity to consider the basic tenets of our faith. Beginning on Thursday evenings in mid-October and through November, Julia hopes to host a series of sessions in her new home which will look at some of these basic questions. Why not consider coming along. More details to follow â€“ but put the dates in your diary now.
Living Theology North East
October 2014 – June 2015
Living Theology North EastÂ (LTNE) is a Lindisfarne RTP study course for Christian disciples. It will be held at St James’ URC Church in Alnwick on Monday evenings from October to June.
Who is it for?
- Any Christian people who wish to learn with others on the Christian journey in a reflective, relaxed way
- All who wish to reflect on God’s purpose for their lives
- Those who can commit to a course from October to June
- ready to ask searching questions about faith?
- seeking to discern what discipleship means to you and your church?
- keen to apply your faith in the workplace and in every aspect of your daily life?
- eager to explore collaboratively with other Christian disciples?
- willing to travel to Alnwick?
LTNE enables participants to:
- Consider the place of the Church in the world
- Examine ways in which Christians can live the life of faith and share that life in mission
- Lay the foundations for further study in theology and ministry
For more information, including how to book a place, please visit the Lindisfarne RTP website.